He said the mother-in-law who live with diabetes admitted to HM after suffering coughing and difficult breathing on Monday. ”However, the relatively stable condition and quarantined in a special ward HM but he looked healthy.
The above translation indicates the first fatality (54F) in the Malaysia death cluster was admitted to the hospital a few days after flu symptoms became more noticeable, and “looked healthy” upon admission. She died the next day. Her pregnant (36 weeks) daughter (29F) was admitted at the same time and died two days after her mother.
• Bangladesh still at stake of bird flu outbreak: WB (Link)
• New human H5N1 case (Link)
• Confirmed H1N1 flu cases rise to 16 in Central Region (Link)
• Fourth school in Langkawi closes over flu-like illness (Link)
• Avian Influenza is Not Over – FAO (Link)
• Deal reached on surplus pandemic vaccine (Link)
• TX: Nueces County H1N1 Flu Related Death Confirmed (Link)
• (US) School profile may influence flu spread (Link)
• Recombinomics: Rapid pH1N1 Death In Texas Raises Concerns (Link)
• Recombinomics: Serious CDC pH1N1 Pneumonia & Influenza Death Problem (Link)