3/1/2010 7:28:00 PM
Masrawy – Special – The Ministery of Health on Monday the discovery of new human cases of bird flu, a man aged 53 years bringing the total cases to 104 cases since the onset of the disease in Egypt.
The ministry said in a statement that the situation of 104 men from the Governor of the Hospital of the Nile Qalyubia of health insurance on 27 February, which was suffering from high temperature, cough, runny nose and chronic inflammation of the issued and pneumonia after being easier to birds suspected of being infected with bird flu. And give the injured Tamiflu was immediately transferred to a hospital in Cairo and the Abbasid was in critical condition.
• New flu strain spreading fast in Burma (Link)
• Hong Kong: 21 ill in respiratory tract infection outbreak (Link)
• Discovery of new cases of bird flu and the total at 104 case (Link)
• Indonesia Opens BSL 3 Facility (Link)
• South Korea strengthens measures to combat bird flu (Link)
• Alabama: Swine flu numbers higher than expected (Link)