readiness to provide Ukraine with humanitarian aid to fight the flu epidemic.
The Slovak Republic is ready to supply the second tranche of humanitarian aid. They will provide Ukraine with Slovak-made BioBelieve-Midi and BioBelieve-Kids worth 25,000 Euro. The drugs are certified in Ukraine.
The Ministry of Health of Croatia will supply concentrated oxygen.
Meanwhile, Hungary with provide germicides and 20,000 doses of swine flu vaccine worth USD 500,000.
• Afghanistan now confirms 10 deaths in total from H1N1 (Link)
• Pinoys in Austria more cautious after 1st reported A(H1N1) death (Link)
• Death toll of [laboratory-confirmed] A/H1N1 flu rises to 6 (Link)
• Call-in poll: 93% do not trust government stats/info (Link)
• Flu vaccination (Link)
• More than 8 mln Chinese inoculated with A/H1N1 flu vaccine (Link)
• H5N1 in birds (Link)
• Two more swine flu cases in Chandigarh (Link)
• Another Chandigarh doctor contracts swine flu (Link)
• Another nation spinning the numbers (Link)
• Critical case in Vadodara confirmed H1N1 (Link)
• 20 cases of H1N1 (Link)
• 64 influenza A/H1N1 cases confirmed (Link)
• Second Palestinian died of A/H1N1 in West Bank (Link)
• Poland distrustful of swine flu vaccination (Link)
• Famous Korean actor Lee Kwang-gi’s 7 yr old son dies of H1N1 (Link)
• Cases of influenza A triple in two weeks in Catalunya (Link)
• Turkey reports 27 A/H1N1 flu deaths (Link)
United Arab Emirates
• UAE finalises H1N1 plan for Haj pilgrims (Link)
• US: Some doctors are just saying no to the swine flu vaccine (Link)
• IN: H1N1 hits younger people hard (Link)
• NV: Las Vegas Area Holds Clinics After Two Week Wait (Link)
• NY: Swine flu clinics open around New York City, but get few visitors (Link)
• OR: Ready for anything (Link)